Commercial Bank Financial Model - Dynamic 10 Year Forecast
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Financial model presenting an operating and valuation scenario for a Commercial Bank
The model can be fully modified and applied to any type of bank and its main purpose is to enable users to get into details of every step of a Commercial Bank operating cycle and forecast up to 10 years of financials in order to reach an implied share price.
It includes calculations of Bank Loans, Interest Bearing Assets & Liabilities, Revenue (Interest, Non-Interest), Dividends and Share Issuance, OpEx, Payroll and Capital Costs, etc.
Outputs of the template include Forecasted Financial Statements (3 Statement Model), Regulatory Capital Report, Dividend Discount Model and company’s results are presented and summarized on a professional Executive Dashboard.
The model is dynamic and allows users to select the desired forecasted Years (1 to 10). Output Reports & Charts are dynamically updated based on the selected forecast period
The structure of the template follows Financial Modeling Best Practices principles and is fully customizable.
• The General Setup tab contains all of the initial assumptions including stock information, Interest Bearing Assets & Liabilities, Interest Rates, Non-Interest Income & Expenses, Balance Sheet Assumptions, CapEx and depreciation and assumptions for the dividend discount model (cost of equity, Terminal P / TBV Multiple, etc.)
• Three cases to choose from (Base, Upside, Downside) include scenarios for the main operating drivers of the model
• Calculation of 5 Types of Bank Loans (Commercial Mortgages, Asset Finance, Business Credit, Secured Lending, Consumer Lending) including net charge-offs and provision of credit losses.
• Calculation Interest Income and Expense, Non-Interest Revenue, Risk-Weighted Assets (RWA), Issued Dividends, Common Share Issuances
• Dynamic 10 Year Forecast (3 Statement Model) including supporting schedules for PP&E, Intangible Assets and Federal Funds Balancers
• Regulatory capital report, showing the amount of capital the bank has to hold as required by its financial regulator
Dividend Discount Model with Sensitivity Analysis
• Bank's valuation using the dividend discount model method
The dividend discount model (DDM) is a quantitative method used for predicting the price of a company's stock based on the theory that its present-day price is worth the sum
of all of its future dividend payments when discounted back to their present value.
Key Metrics & Performance Dashboard
• Summary of various KPIs and Financial Ratios and presentation of key business figures using highly-sophisticated Charts & Graphs
Executive Summary Report
• Bank's high level relevant information for review designed to be easy to read, print, and save to pdf.
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user's needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the provided instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.