Dry Cleaning & Laundry Business – Dynamic 10 Year Financial Model
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
User-friendly Financial Model providing advanced financial planning & analysis for a Dry Cleaning & Laundry Business.
Suitable for either a startup or an operating company, the model is a flexible tool for company owners to calculate financial and operational activities, manage payroll, operating expenses, capital expenditures and analyze profitability.
The model includes 5 main services; Dry Clean (Dry Clean & Press), Laundry (Wash & Press), Ironing, Load Wash (Wash & Fold) and Leather/Suede Cleaning as well as two extra services (Alternation & Luxury Exclusive). Detailed analysis of revenue and cost per service, payroll, operating expenses and capital expenditures allows users to have full control over the entire range of business services and profitability.
Outputs of the template include monthly and forecasted Financial Statements (3 Statement Model), Service Profitability Analysis, Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis, DCF & Payback, Breakeven Analysis and Investors Returns Waterfall.
A variety of KPIs and Financial Ratios analyzes business performance and the company’s results are presented through sophisticated charts & graphs and are summarized on a professional Executive Dashboard.
The model is dynamic and allows users to select the desired forecasted Years (1 to 10). Output Reports & Charts are dynamically updated based on the selected forecast period
The structure of the template follows Financial Modeling Best Practices principles and is fully customizable.
• General Business Info
• Revenue & Cost of Sales Assumptions per service type for 5 main cleaning services and 2 extra services
• Payroll, OpEx & CapEx Assumptions
• Forecast Scenarios
• Financing & Capital Structure – Uses & Sources of Cash analysis (Financing through Equity & Debt)
• Exit Year Scenario & Valuation Multiples
• Service Profitability Analysis
• Year 1 Financial Statements (3 Statement Model for Budget & Actual figures)
• Year 1 Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis
• Dynamic 10 Year Forecasted Financial Statements (3 Statement Model)
• Discounted Cash Flow & Payback period (incl. Exit value, Unlevered & Levered Cash Flow)
• Breakeven Analysis
• Summary of various KPIs and Financial Ratios (Revenue & Cost Metrics, ROE, ROIC, Profit Margins, etc.)
• Investor Returns (4-tier IRR hurdle waterfall model to distribute proceeds between investors)
• Business Performance Dashboard
• Professional Executive Summary (can be used for investment decisions)
Detailed instructions on the use of the model are included in the Excel file.
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user’s needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the provided instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.