This is an MS Excel calculator that will help you to evaluate the different ways of acquiring manufacturing equipment.
Instantly downloadable, this tool will compare whether leasing the equipment, buying it new or buying it used is in your best interests. The tool also allows comparison between two different offers for purchasing new/used equipment.
This template contains the following worksheets for data input and presentation:
- Data: This is the worksheet that contains the main assumptions for your company. Data that you enter in this worksheet automatically impacts all the other worksheets, as well as the final results.
- Calculations - Equipment 1: This is the worksheet that shows calculations for a scenario in which the company decides to purchase the new equipment. Almost all cells are calculated automatically, using data from the "Data" worksheet.
- Calculations - Equipment 2: This is the worksheet that shows calculations for a scenario in which the company decides to purchase another equipment. Again, almost all cells are calculated automatically, using data from the "Data" worksheet.
- Effect on Income Statement: This is a graphic representation of the effect that the purchase has on your income statement.
- Effect on Cash Flow: This is a graphic representation of the effect that the purchase has on your cash flow statement.
- Hourly Price
Let us do the work for you!
Feel free to contact our team in case you need support with budgeting your company. Our team provides financial modeling services to companies around the world. Actually, this is our core business. We have a lot of experience with creating budgets for service companies and know the specifics of the business.
I highly recommend this
I like it