This is a Return on Investment calculator for wholesale companies looking to introduce new product lines and want to calculate their break-even sales volume and ROI with given assumptions.
Containing the key metrics specific to a wholesale company, this model comes with detailed instructions. It is ready to download and use instantly.
Within this MS Excel spreadsheet are the following worksheets:
- Assumptions: These allow input of key wholesale assumptions, such as the area of warehouse premises, rent, public utilities, interest rate per annum, and employment taxes and benefits.
- Sales Structure: This worksheet shows the sales structure for each retailer.
- Sales: This section allows for the evaluation of four different scenarios following an investment.
- Purchases: This model evaluates facilitating the purchases for each product group.
- NPV Plan: This will give you a strong idea as to whether the project will generate a sufficient return on investment.
- NPV Chart: This shows your projected development over time and in chart-form.
Let us do the work for you!
Feel free to contact our team in case you need support with budgeting your company. Our team provides financial modeling services to companies around the world. Actually, this is our core business. We have a lot of experience with creating budgets for service companies and know the specifics of the business.