This is an ROI calculator for retail companies that plan to open a new shop and want to calculate their return on investment with given assumptions and breakeven sales volume.
It is an extremely useful tool for those who wish to understand the profitability of opening a new store.
This worksheet contains key assumptions that are needed to calculate current costs and sales in the "NPV plan" worksheet.
It is presented in an easily understandable MS Excel document, ready-to-use and instantly downloadable.
This calculator has 5 tabs that include:
- Assumptions: Fill your data on assumptions that include sq ft area, rent, rent %, public utilities, marketing fees, # of employees, average gross squares, interest rate per anum, employment taxes and benefits, sales growth rate.
- Scenarios: Allows for four different scenarios, worst case, base case, optimistic case and a break-even case.
- NVP plan: Net Present Value and ROI calculations are made here.
- NVP Chart: showing calculations in a visual manner
- Solver: solve mathematical problems
Let us do the work for you!
Feel free to contact our team in case you need support with budgeting your company. Our team provides financial modeling services to companies around the world. Actually, this is our core business. We have a lot of experience with creating budgets for service companies and know the specifics of the business.