This Restaurant Aggregator and Food Deliver (App and Web) Business Plan Model is a perfect tool for a financial feasibility study on launching a mobile app or web-based platform for a food delivery business. The model can be used by start-ups to create 5 years projections along with the development phase.
The user can incorporate 3 scenarios into the model which can be updated with a click of a button to understand the impact of the ever-evolving business environment.
The Model includes assumptions related to:
1. Platform Development cost
2. Detailed user base calculations including Downloads, retained users, active users, and more
3. Revenue sources include Service Fee, Membership, Delivery Charges, and Ad revenue
4. Operating costs are divided into 2 major heads i.e. Variable O&M Cost (further divided into 3 subheads which include Rider Salary and related delivery costs) and Other Fixed Annual Costs (Up to 11 different cost heads)
5. Flexible Funding Profile – Cash equity, Bank Debt, and Bank overdraft
6. Working Capital Assumptions related to accounts receivables and payables
7. Straight Line Depreciation with the option to renew assets at the end of their useful economic life.
8. Annuity and Even Principal Repayment options
9. Inflation and Indexation
10. VAT during construction and operations phase
11. Tax Assumptions including Tax holiday period
Model Output includes:
1. Project IRR & NPV
2. Equity IRR & NPV
3. Equity Payback Period
4. Cash Waterfall
5. Debt Service Profile
6. Integrated Financial Statements
7. Fully Integrated Dashboard
8. Exit Analysis
9. Break-Even Analysis
Why Fin-wiser’ Financial Model Template:
1. Our model is built on the monthly timeline which provides more detailed data for Analysis
2. The model is divided into two phases i.e. Development and Operations
3. All revenue and cost assumptions can be input into 3 scenarios. This helps users to assess the impact of multiple business scenarios in one model. This can be operated simply with a click of a button.
4. The debt repayment has been profiled with 2 scenarios i.e. Annuity payment and Even Principal Payment repayment. You can change the scenario with a click of a button and assess the impact on IRR.
5. The model is built with Financial Modeling Best Practice and has clearly defined input, calculations, output cells, and tabs to help even a rookie excel user operate the model efficiently.
6. Our Models are thoroughly reviewed, and Quality checked for Arithmetic and Logical flow
1. Model doesn’t use Macros (VBA) and hence the impact of change in any assumption can be directly seen on the return.
2. Model is built using Microsoft Excel 2019 version for Windows. Please note, on certain Mac laptops or MS Excel prior to 2007, Excel with Macros can slow down your computer if your PC does not have enough processing power.
3. We advise not to delete or insert rows and columns into the model if you are not aware of the model structure as it can distort model functioning. If you need assistance with customizing the model template, the author is more than willing to help you.4. Model uses Cell Styles