Mobile Application (APP) - 3 Statement Financial Model with 5 years Monthly Projection
This Mobile App Business Plan Model is a perfect tool for financial feasibility study on launching a mobile application. The model can be used by start-up to create 5 years projections along with the development phase.
The user can incorporate 3 scenarios into the model which can be updated on a click of a button to understand the impact of ever evolving business environment.
The Model includes assumptions related to:
1. Mobile App Development cost
2. Detailed user base calculations including Downloads, retained users, active users and more up to 3 platforms.
3. Revenue source includes Downloads, Subscription, In App Purchase and Ad revenue. You can keep revenue assumptions from all the mentioned sources or can pick and choose the option which is a best Fit for the business.
4. Operating costs are divided into 3 major heads i.e. commission paid to platform, variable O&M Cost (further divided into 3 sub heads) and Other Fixed Annual Costs (Up to 11 different cost heads)
5. Flexible Funding Profile - Cash equity, Bank Debt and Bank overdraft
6. Working Capital Assumptions related to accounts receivables and payable
7. Straight Line Depreciation with option to renew asset at the end of it's useful economic life.
8. Annuity and Even Principal Repayment options
9. Inflation and Indexation
10. VAT during construction and operations phase
11. Tax Assumptions including Tax holiday period
Model Output includes:
1. Project IRR & NPV
2. Equity IRR & NPV
3. Equity Payback Period
4. Cash Waterfall
5. Debt Service Profile
6. Integrated Financial Statements
7. Fully Integrated Dashboard
8. Exit Analysis
9. Break Even Analysis
Why Fin-wiser' Financial Model Template:
1. Our model is built on monthly timeline which provides more detailed data for Analysis
2. The model is divided into two phases i.e. Development and Operations
3. All revenue and cost assumptions can be input into 3 scenarios. This helps user to assess the impact of multiple business scenarios in one model. This can be operated simply on a click of a button.
4. The debt repayment has been profiled with 2 scenarios i.e. Annuity payment and Even Principal Payment repayment. You can change the scenario on a click of a button and assess the impact on IRR.
5. The model is built with Financial Modeling Best Practice and have clearly defined input, calculations, output cells and tabs to help even a rookie excel user to operate the model efficiently.
6. Our Models are thoroughly reviewed, and Quality checked for Arithmetic and Logical flow
1. Model doesn't use Macros (VBA) and hence the impact of change in any assumption can be directly seen on the return.
2. Model is built using Microsoft Excel 2019 version for Windows. Please note, on certain Mac laptops or MS Excel prior to 2007, Excel with Macros can slow down your computer if your PC does not have enough processing power.
3. We advise not to delete or insert rows and columns into the model if you are not aware of the model structure as it can distort model functioning. If you need assistance with customizing the model template, the author is more than willing to help you. We will then get back to you with a quotation for the customization service (billable hours & completion date).
4. Model uses Cell Styles