This document provides practical guidelines on developing a solid cultural foundation and the various frameworks/models for change management. It also serves as complementary materials to a digital transformation strategy and deployment guide.
Further it helps to clarify the fuzziness around Digital Transformation and prepares key stakeholders in the organization for the Digital Transformation journey.
-Acquire knowledge on the principles and key concepts of digital transformation
-Understand the soft aspects of Digital Transformation - people, organization and change management
-Identify the pitfalls to avoid and define the critical success factors of digital transformation
Questions to ponder :
- What is Digital transformation?
- Is it something which my organization need to practice?
- How do I know, there is a need for my organization to adopt Digital
- What is the starting point for Digital Transformation in my organization?
- How to develop Digital Transformation Strategy?
- Do I need to have a separate department who would manage Digital
- Is Digital Transformation part of Change Management?
- In what all areas of my business, Digital Transformation would be useful?
- How to measure success of Digital Transformation?
- What are benefits of Digital Transformation?
- What are challenges in implementing Digital transformation strategies?
- Are my customers happy?
- Are my employees happy?