Looking at current global pandemic situation, a self-reliant business proposition would be to grow your own food produce. One might plan to invest commercially in Agriculture sector or can decide to work on small area. Whatever it is, a sound business plan would definitely be handy. A robust business plan always helps in performing key business calculations and conduct projections to ensure feasibility. Keeping in mind the current economic factors, Fin-wiser Advisory has developed a robust Business Plan Model -Farm Land.
It is a useful financial planning tool, whatever size and stage of development your business is.
The Model includes assumptions related to:
1. Plant processing capacity, bio mass received per month, calorific value and storage capacity.
2. Land size, utilization and allocation across 5 crops.
3. Crop Price for up to 5 crops and other sources of revenue
4. Staff Cost, Variable O&M cost per land unit (divided into 8 sub heads such as staff, electricity, consumables, transport and fuel) and other fixed costs (SPV, insurance, land lease, community payment, management fee & more)
5. Flexible Funding Profile - Cash equity, Bank Debt and Bank overdraft
6. Working Capital Assumptions related to accounts receivables, inventory and payables
7. Straight Line Depreciation
8. Annuity, and Even Principal Repayment options
9. Inflation and Indexation
10. VAT during operations
Model Output includes:
1. Project IRR & NPV
2. Equity IRR & NPV
3. Equity Payback Period
4. Cash Waterfall
5. Debt Service Profile
6. Integrated Financial Statements
7. Fully Integrated Dashboard
Why Fin-wiser' Financial Model Template:
1. Our model allows greater flexibility in terms of deciding upon the forecast period length. User can choose from 1 to 5 years of forecast on monthly basis.
2. All revenue and cost assumptions can be input into 3 scenarios. This helps user to assess the impact of multiple business scenarios in one model. This can be operated simply on a click of a button.
3. The debt repayment has been profiled with 2 scenarios i.e. Annuity payment and Even Principal Payment. You can change the scenario on a click of a button and assess the impact on IRR.
4. The model is built with Financial Modeling Best Practice and have clearly defined input, calculations, output cells and tabs to help even a rookie excel user to operate the model efficiently.
5. Our Models are thoroughly reviewed and Quality checked for Arithmetic and Logical flow
1. Model doesn't use Macros (VBA) and any changes in inputs is directly captured on output in real time without any delay .
2. Model is built using Microsoft Excel 2019 version for Windows. Please note, on certain Mac laptops or MS Excel prior to 2007, Excel with Macros can slow down your computer if your PC does not have enough processing power.
3. We advise not to delete or insert rows and columns into the model if you are not aware of the model structure as it can distort model functioning. If you need assistance with customizing the model template, the author is more than willing to help you. We will then get back to you with a quotation for the customization service (billable hours & completion date).
4. Model uses Cell Styles