Bakery - 3 Statement Financial Model with 5 years Monthly Projection and Valuation
This Bakery business Plan Model is a perfect tool for financial feasibility study on launching a Bakery. The model can be used by start-up to create 5 years projections along with the construction/setup phase.
The Model can be used for creating a business plan for any business size by using a combination of revenue from:
1. Main Food Items
2. Beverage Sale
3. Snack Sale
4. Catering Revenue
5. Other revenue (merchandise, ingredients etc.)
User has the flexibility to change name of any food article being sold by the Bakery.
Also, you can incorporate 3 scenarios into the model which can be updated on a click of a button to understand the impact of ever evolving business environment on business returns.
The Model includes assumptions related to:
1. Construction/Setup Cost
2. Revenue source includes main Food Items, Beverage Sale, Snack Sale, Catering Revenue and other sources. You can keep revenue assumptions from all the mentioned sources or can pick and choose the option which is a best Fit for the business.
3. Raw material cost (Variable O&M) for each segment can be assumed on a % of revenue basis. Also, you can assume Other Fixed Annual Costs like rent, management salary, warehouse rent, security cost, insurance etc (Up to 11 different cost heads).
4. Flexible Funding Profile - Cash equity, Bank Debt and Bank overdraft
5. Working Capital Assumptions related to accounts receivables, inventory and payables
6. Straight Line Depreciation with option to renew asset at the end of it's useful economic life.
7. Annuity and Even Principal Repayment options
8. Inflation and Indexation
9. VAT during construction and operations phase
10. Tax Assumptions including Tax holiday period
Model Output includes:
1. Project IRR & NPV (via DCF Valuation)
2. Equity IRR & NPV (via DCF Valuation)
3. Relative valuation
4. Football Field Analysis
5. Equity Payback Period
6. Cash Waterfall
7. Debt Service Profile
8. Integrated Financial Statements
9. Fully Integrated Dashboard
10. Exit Analysis
Why Fin-wiser' Financial Model Template:
1. Our model is built on monthly timeline which provides more detailed data for Analysis
2. The model is divided into two phases i.e. Development and Operations
3. All revenue and cost assumptions can be input into 3 scenarios. This helps user to assess the impact of multiple business scenarios in one model. This can be operated simply on a click of a button.
4. The debt repayment has been profiled with 2 scenarios i.e. Annuity payment and Even Principal Payment repayment. You can change the scenario on a click of a button and assess the impact on IRR.
5. The model is built with Financial Modeling Best Practice and have clearly defined input, calculations, output cells and tabs to help even a rookie excel user to operate the model efficiently.
6. Our Models are thoroughly reviewed, and Quality checked for Arithmetic and Logical flow
1. Model doesn't use Macros (VBA) and hence the impact of change in any assumption can be directly seen on the return.
2. Model is built using Microsoft Excel 2019 version for Windows. Please note, on certain Mac laptops or MS Excel prior to 2007, Excel with Macros can slow down your computer if your PC does not have enough processing power.
3. We advise not to delete or insert rows and columns into the model if you are not aware of the model structure as it can distort model functioning. If you need assistance with customizing the model template, the author is more than willing to help you. We will then get back to you with a quotation for the customization service (billable hours & completion date).
4. Model uses Cell Styles