Accounts payable is the crucial financial indicator, which shows how much you owe to the creditors. If you want to keep track of the money in and money out from your firm, you will need an excellent tool to store and analyze the numbers. Some owners set up specific software to analyze this data, but it might be costly. We can do it smarter!
For your convenience, Finmodels Lab created a fancy dashboard to visualize the structure and the progress of account payables. A nicely built template is designed for users without advanced excel skills. Just enter the numbers to the proper cells and smoothly run the dashboard.
Using our dynamic graph will give you a clear understanding of:
- the sum of all outstanding amounts to suppliers
- breakdown of incoming invoices
- how much of AP is overdue and not overdue
- increase or decrease of account payables during the year
- the way you pay to vendors – more pay in cash or buying on credit
- operating cash flow of the business