The report is containing full set of financial feasibility study project for Rice Mill business industry, how much start-up capital is needed, sources of capital, use of funds, returns on investment, exit strategy and valuation, SWOT and PEST analysis, and other financial considerations.
The report is constructed based on solid experience and highly analytical skills that lead to guarantee your success.
In summary, the model easy to use, you need to fill the green cells in the green tabs, clear to read and understand the report and fully dynamic, no hidden formulas, 100% customizable, it is great planning tools and essential document to bank when applying for loan or to investor when applying for equity funding.
Objectives of the Model
- Startup business
- Business expansion
- Investing money in potential industry
- Fund raising
- Learning how to plan
- Investment decision
- Investment analysis
- Annual operating plan
- Answers all questions to investors.
- Erase all the data in the green cells only.
- Update the general info in the Front Page
- Fill the green cells only in the green tabs.
The data will dynamically flow into the following below.
- Profit and loss statement by month including 3 major components, gross profit, EBITDA and net profit.
- Balance sheet by month including total assets, total liability and owners’ equity.
- Cash flow by month with 3 outputs such as operating cash flow, investing cash flow and financing cash flow
- Ratios with 4 main components, such as profitability ratio, efficiency ratio, liquidity ratio and solvency ratio
- Break-even point clearly showing the margin of safety.
- Profit and loss statement for 10 years including 3 major components, gross profit, EBITDA and net profit.
- Balance sheet for 10 years including total assets, total liability and owners’ equity.
- Cash flow for 10 years with 3 outputs such as operating cash flow, investing cash flow and financing cash flow.
- Business valuation using discounted cash flow approach.
- Free cash flow to the firm and free cash flow to equity
- Calculation for the WACC and capital required.
- Regular and discounted payback period
- Financial summary showing full set of financial feasibility matrix.
- Dashboard summary
- The model contains SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis and comparable analysis.
Conclusion and customization
Highly versatile, very sophisticated financial template and friendly user
If you have any inquiry, modification or to customize the model for your business please reach us.